This site is owned and operated by the Bhartiya Samaj of Central Florida (hereafter “BSCFL”). Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At BSCFL, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe. Your privacy is our priority.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
BSCFL MEMBER PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT
1) Personal Information: I understand and agree that BSCFL must collect, retain and use my personal information to enroll me as a member(s), enable me to participate in the Program(s) that they may hold, provide information relating to activities & events and permit them to obtain payment, and I consent to such collection, retention, and use of information provided it will not be used for commercial purposes but BSCFL Members list will be published on BSCFL website. By checking the “I AGREE” box you are agreeing to these terms.
2) Photography: I understand and agree that BSCFL will do photography at different events. BSCFL has the rights to post events photos on their website and other events to advertise BSCFL activity.
4) Website data collection: The operating system for BSCFL website may automatically record some general information about your visit, such as:
- The Internet domain for your Internet services provider, such as “company.com” or “service.ca” and the IP address of the computer accessing the website, such as “ppp-55”;
- The type of browser (such as “Safari version x” or “Internet Explorer version or Microsoft Edge) you are using;
- The type of operating system you are using (such as Macintosh, Linux or Windows);
- The date and time you visit our site and the web pages that you visit on our site, along with the address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website.
- If you are logged into this site, your username will be recorded along with the date and time of your visit, which pages you viewed, etc.
BSCFL uses this information statistical analysis, to help us make our site more useful to visitors. We may disclose this information in aggregate only to third parties such as sponsors, clients or advertisers and/or use it for auditing purposes.
Security of Data: The security of your data is important to BSCFL, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Service Provider: BSCFL may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Children’s Privacy: BSCFL does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”) unless authorized by you (as parent or guardian). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 unless you (as parent or guardian) provide the information to us. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
BHARTIYA SAMAJ OF CENTRAL FLORIDA
5532 Highlands Vista Circle
Lakeland, FL 33812